Home » » INDEPENDENT MOVIE REVIEWS - The Background

INDEPENDENT MOVIE REVIEWS - The Background

This is my review about movie I've seen. The idea is, to keep you away from boring movie.

Watching movie could be a very entertaining moment between your busy or dull day, but sometimes you just so disappointed with the quality, the story, or even the actor/actress on that movie, make you nothing but feeling trapped in the cold theater.

Trust me, I've been there, that's why I always try to look for information or synopsis of the movie before I got 'trapped' again. Well, during those days, I found out that I can measure whether the movie is good or not by simple thing, if I didn't fall to sleep during the movie, it means that the movie is good, at least for me.

Doesn't matter what time that I watched the movie, because I experienced that if the movie is good, I won't get asleep even if I watched it in the middle of the night. But, not many movie can keep me awake, sometimes I felt asleep just after 20 minutes. Well, anyway, so I tried to write a review about the movie, so I can at least documenting what I thought about a movie, so I won't watch it twice, because it will be so silly, boring, and time wasting, especially for bad movie, because usually I remember the good movie I watched. So, here we are, and I will write my review based on the movie I watched, not by the date they are released, because, everything is new if you never see them before, right?. Well, there I said it.

Another reason is sometime I forget which movies I have watched, and what the story of it, so I hope this blog can help me and to you as well.

Maybe I can't make a good movie, but I think I have a better taste to tell which is good or not.

Thanks for reading my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Independent Movie Reviews